Post 3 "My favorite Movie"

Dear all,
Your assignment this week is writing about your favorite movie. 

  Please include:

- What's your favorite movie and why you like it?
- What kind of  movies do you like to watch?
- What is the most recent movie you saw? Do you recommend it?
- Any other piece of information you may consider important.



- Number of words: 180
- Leave comments on at least 3 of your classmates' posts + a comment in your teacher's post. 


After years my favorite movie still Big Fish. The reason why I like this movie is because it has a special meaning for me and lots of symbolisms that somehow reminds me my family. 
This movie is a mixture of real life and fantasy, where a giant, a werewolf and a witch among many other characters are part of Edward Bloom's journey, and this is something very particular about it, the fact that you can find many branches as part of the same story.
Another factor that makes this movie more beautiful is the soundtrack, were most of the songs are composed by the great Danny Elfman and the main song "Man of the Hour" by Pearl Jam. And moreover the casting because it has excellent actors like Ewan McGregor, Helena Bonham Carter, Steve Buscemi, Danny DeVito, among others. But there is one thing that stands out and this is the ending, this movie has the best ending I have ever seen,  and even after watching it many times I still feel the same as if it were the first time.

Comentarios

  1. I saw this movie when I was in high school in language class but I never couldn't understand the gist. You make me remember that, I think that I see it again!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really want to see it, it's from one of my favorite directors (Tim Burton). It's a different film from Burton and that interests me.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've never seen "Big Fish" but reading all the comments about the movie made me want to see it someday, besides, I feel that the music in the movies is a very important detail, and if it has a good soundtrack, I think it's fantastic

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I saw this movie once, but i don't remember it. It's cute that a movie could represent that much, as it happen with this movie and the meaning you give it about your family, sounds really special.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I've never seen this movie but I want to see soon! Your description is so good, I love the music and the actors and actress !

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I don't usually watch many movies, except with my family. "Big Fish" sounds so interesting, that I will invite my family to watch it at the next home theater session.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. tim burton was my obsession in the highschool! big fish it's a beautiful movie, like the kind of movies that are must be watched

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I have never seen "Big Fish", but I have heard very good comments. I will definitely add it to my list of movies to watch.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I've never seen "Big Fish", but with your review I'll probably do this in the next reccess. I NEED TO KNOW THE END :(

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Sounds a lovely movie, I hope to watch it soon. Kind regards

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I saw this movie for the first time when my grandfather had recently dead, and the main character was so much like him. I cried so manny times whatching it

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. It's very nice that movie, I'll see it again <3. Besides, I really like Pearl Jam.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. I've never seen this movie, but I would totally watch it if the main song is from Pearl Jam, noted on my list!

    ResponderEliminar
  17. I have this movie scored to watch but I haven't had time to do it, I will definitely watch it!

    ResponderEliminar
  18. I saw this movie last summer and I love it , obviously I would see it again

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Hi Miss, I did not know this movie, I will definitely have to see it.

    ResponderEliminar
  20. I've never seen that movie, but reading your post made me curious, i'll put it on my list

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares